Twin Elm Rugby Park: The Home of Rugby in Ottawa
All through the late spring and summer, Twin Elm Rugby Park is the home of hard athletic Endeavour as rugby teams from across Eastern Ontario and Quebec battle for supremacy.
With five rugby fields, 12 changing rooms, two lounges, a bar and spectator seating for hundreds of people, Twin Elm is a unique sports facility. Situated in South Nepean, in the City of Ottawa, the facility is home to several local clubs, including the Ottawa Harlequins, the representative side for Eastern Ontario.
In addition to rugby, the park is also home to other sports such as soccer, lacrosse, ultimate Frisbee, volleyball making it a busy hub of activity, throughout the summer.
The indoor facilities are ideally suited for:
- Business meetings and conferences
- Luncheons, dinners and award banquets
- Family reunions and celebrations
- Press conferences and product launches
- Corporate fun days and picnics
Contact Twin Elms at:
Email [email protected]
or phone (613) 838-2029
Twin Elm Seating Plan
Click image for larger version
Directions to Twin Elm Stadium
- Follow Highway 417 west to Highway 416 south.
- Follow the 416 to the Fallowfield exit and turn right onto Fallowfield (west).
- Make an imediate left at the lights onto Moodie (south).
- Follow Moodie and turn right onto Barnsdale (about 3KM after the Jockvale River).
- Barnsdale intersects Twin Elm Road. From there, the TERP grandstands are visable.
- Take the 401 to the 416 up to Ottawa.
Folllow the 416 until the Bankfield Exit.
- Exit and head west on Bankfield.
- Follow Bankfield to Twin Elm Road and turn right.
- The turn to Twin Elm Road is a little hidden, watch for a sign for Twin Elm Feed and Seed.
- Follow Twin Elm for about 2 KM - the grandstand will be visible.
- If you miss Bankfield, exit at Fallowfield and follow the Ottawa directions.